[Ubuntu] Google Summer of Code Satus

Pirmin Kalberer pi_deb at sourcepole.ch
Fri Aug 16 04:15:47 PDT 2013

Hi Jerome,

Am Donnerstag, 15. August 2013, 10.54:02 schrieb Jerome Villeneuve Larouche:
[...]
> Suggestions (Improvement for UbuntuGIS):
>
>   * Make a new SAGA package.
>   * Create a new plugin similar to the ECW, but for Oracle support for
> Mapserver and GDAL, will start working on it soon.

We've packaged GDAL Georaster and OGR OCI plugins for our customers. I can
contribute that, if you're interested.
You didn't react on my PyWPS packaging proposal. I still consider this a very
important software, which deserves a Debian package. Any thougts on that?

Regards
Pirmin

--
Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions