[Ubuntu] Build error when trying to rebuild mapserver from ubuntugis-unstable

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:29:57 PDT 2013

On 08/23/2013 04:05 PM, Jerome Villeneuve Larouche wrote:
> Hmm, I don't really see why it can't find libxml2. It's downloading
> the right package. I just built a new version yesterday and
> everything worked fine.
>
> Did you make any changes to the package?

No, I just used copy feature of PPA with rebuild option. If you look
to my PPA [1] I use currently almost all packages from Your work. I do
not understand why it failed only on i386 (amd64 fas OK).

I am trying to restart building it again.

1- https://launchpad.net/~imincik/+archive/gis

--
Ivan Mincik