[Ubuntu] Google Summer of Code Satus

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 29 06:55:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 05:37:26PM +0200, Ivan Mincik wrote:

> Jerome, congratulation and many thanks for Your work.
>
> > If I were to choose priorities for your work next weeks this would
> > be number one for me.
>
> + 1 for adding packages to Debian ASAP

Ahhh, seems I should have read further my backlog so my previous
question seems to be answered.  Please consider my offer to sponsor
Debian GIS packages in

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

(and feel free to ask me if something remains unclear).  I'm really
interested in helping Debian GIS and try to fix any bottleneck in
sponsoring in case this might exist.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--