[Ubuntu] PostgreSQL 9.2 and pgAdmin 1.16

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 11 12:07:23 PST 2013

Adrien,

Since we are not the maintainer of postgresql, we always build our
postgis package using the postgresql version the the official ubuntu
repository. I guess postgresql 9.2 will only be available in the next
ubuntu release. However, I think the package can be rebuild on any
machine with pg 9.2.

Alan

On 13-02-11 06:09 AM, Adrien Crivelli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am totally new to UbuntuGIS and really appreciate what I'v seen so
> far. I just started a project and was wondering what was the plan for
> PostgreSQL 9.2 (and its companion pgAdmin 1.16). Is it somewhere in the
> pipeline to release postgresql-9.2-postgis ?
>
> Is there anything I could to help about that ?
>
> Thaks a lot,
>
> Adrien

Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/