[Ubuntu] Change of libgdal1 to libgdal1h - dependency problems

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Tue Jul 9 10:31:11 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:17 AM, Jerome Villeneuve Larouche <
jlarouche at mapgears.com> wrote:

>  Well you're using the Unstable repository, things like that will happen
> as you are getting the latest versions. For Quantal(12.10) I'm currently
> updating it, it should be all fine at the end of the day or tomorrow.

Hi Jerome,

Thank you!
I'm actually just upgrading to 13.04.

I know that "unstable" is not supposed to be stable ;-)
The problem until just a while ago was, that "unstable" was stable enough,
but "stable" was usually very outdated.
Looking at the stable PPA now this has changed a lot. That's nice.
Unfortunately "stable" PPA has no support yet for 13.04 (which I'm right
now updating to), so I will have to use "unstable" again for now.

Well, I have to figure out now how to define a PPA dependency in a way,
that I can publish pgRouting packages also for 13.04.
Are the plans to include 13.04 packages to stable PPA as well in the near
future?

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de