[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS State

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 22 06:29:54 PDT 2013

Sorry about that, did a quick update for libgeotiff. I'll rebuild it
using libtiff5 on quantal and raring.

Also, for the Stable repository, it's there for packages that we know
are Stable, which mean that they have been in Unstable for a while and
nobody had any problem with them. Packages in Unstable should not be
development version but only release version to make sure we don't
package software that may have bugs that are not in our control.

Jérôme