[Ubuntu] [SoC] UbuntuGIS Weekly Report 6

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 07:45:24 PDT 2013

Hi Jerome,

Regarding Marble packaging, I am putting Torsten in CC in case you wish
to ask something about Marble-Qt

My question is: which version should we pack?
Is there a Qt version only in KDE/4.10.5 or should we build from git master?
My testing shows that git master has a *much* improved UI, but how
stable is it?

Cheers,
Angelos

Angelos Tzotsos