[Ubuntu] saucy ppa?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Nov 3 10:03:38 PST 2013

On 11/03/2013 08:48 AM, Matt Perry wrote:
> I was wondering, are there are plans to build the ubuntugis-unstable
> ppa for the "Saucy Salamander"/13.10 series?

There are always plans to upkeep with latest releases. Ubuntugis tends
to trail by a month or two a new release of Ubuntu. I don't think there
are currently enough people who know how to build/upload who use
pre-releases to push it closer to the release date.

Someone asks this every release, maybe an FAQ in an obvious place would
be good.

Thanks,
Alex