[Ubuntu] Poll for IRC meeting (Was: IRC meeting of {Debian, Ubuntu}Gis)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Sep 10 13:51:59 PDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 01:12:40PM -0700, Hamish wrote:
> Rashad:
> > I am interested in an IRC meeting . Which channel?
>
> I would suggest to use #debian-gis on irc.debian.org (OFTC)

Exactly, lets use this channel.  The URL of the poll is:

    http://whenisgood.net/8wpn3kj

We need a volunteer to take minutes.  I'd suggest to keep minutes at

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/minutes

(or something like this).  I'm personally very rarely on IRC so I do not
feel prepared best for the moderation.  If somebody would like to take
over that's perfectly fine.

See you in IRC

       Andreas.

--