[Ubuntu] Reminder and Agenta for IRC meeting (Was: Poll for IRC meeting)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Sep 16 05:03:07 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

I just created a meeting page in DebianGis wiki space:

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/Meeting

please add the items you want to discuss to the preliminary agenda.

I copied this meeting page from DebianEdu but I admit I have no idea how
to control a MeetBot.  Could anybody more comfortable with IRC please do
whatever needs to be done to get some recording of the session.  It
would also be great if volunteers for moderation and summyry writing
would sign to the positions.

See you in IRC

        Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de