[Ubuntu] Ubuntu GIS unstable, Precise, and GDAL

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Thu Aug 7 07:39:03 PDT 2014

Angelos,

Thanks for the pointers, but I'm still having trouble. I think the issue is getting the -dev package. See https://travis-ci.org/PDAL/PDAL/jobs/31915028#L736 for my error message about libgdal1h-dev not being found. I'm not adding this in my install line, but I think some package is pointing at it.

My install line is:

>     sudo apt-get install \
>         gdal-bin libgdal-dev libgdal1-dev netcdf-bin libproj-dev libgdal1h \
>         python-numpy \
>         libxml2-dev \
>         libflann-dev \
>         libtiff4-dev

Which should it look like if I want gdal-dev (1.10+) + libproj-dev?

Thanks,

Howard