[Ubuntu] MapServer 6.4 on Ubuntu 12.04

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:19:07 PST 2014

Jerome,

I think we should not include apache2 in ubuntugis: this is an
important server package with an enormous amount of reverse
dependencies.
Moreover we can not provide the necessary security updates that a
package like apache2 requires.

Since your package seems to break some existing installs I will remove
the package from unstable and move it to testing (so we still have
your changes).

If you still consider the update needed discuss that one definitely on
this list first.

Worth:
I will first remove apache2 from the repository.
Some instructions on rolling back an install:
https://wiki.debian.org/RollbackUpdate

Johan