[Ubuntu] MapServer 6.4 on Ubuntu 12.04

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat Jan 18 06:52:13 PST 2014

Oh - I don't worry at all about it being fixed - It's why I like this
community. As a guy that just deals with polygons and attributes and is
at best a "programming hack" I can make a suggestion/observation and
things happen.

So thank you to all of you again for your work.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com