[Ubuntu] JSR275

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 17 12:21:45 PDT 2014

Hello,

I started working on packaging the missing dependencies for GeoTools and
I'm kinda stuck on JSR275. The source doesn't seem to be anywhere and it
isn't already packaged. There are other versions like JSR305 which I
don't know if GeoTools would work with it?

I've tried using it but I'm getting a strange error from Maven saying it
doesn't find it even if it's in my offline repo.

Anyway, if anyone know where I can find JSR275 source or can confirm
that JSR305 would work, that would be appreciated.

Thank you

--
Jérôme Villeneuve Larouche
www.mapgears.com