[Ubuntu] QGIS 2.8.2

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jun 23 15:26:20 PDT 2015

I have a few things installed from UbuntuGIS (like postgres/postgis) and
was worried about gdal conflicts or something else happening during a
switch - not that it's a big deal to switch - I just didn't want to
currently.

Randy

On 06/23/2015 06:13 PM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Randal,
>
> On Tue, 23. Jun 2015 at 17:05:45 -0400, Randal Hale wrote:
>> I was wondering if QGIS 2.8.2 was going to be pushed to UbuntuGIS -
>> I've got an issue with 2.8.1 and would like to try 2.8.2 - but don't
>> want to conflict with the rest of the UbuntuGIS Packages I have
>> loaded.
> qgis 2.8.2 depending on ubuntugis is also on qgis.org
>

> Jürgen

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com