[Ubuntu] New packages in Testing (Xenial)

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue May 10 06:26:01 PDT 2016

I can only speak for GDAL, QGIS, and GRASS but so far everything seems
to be working fine. I built a VM using xubuntu and am testing in that.

  I would say the only thing I noticed is QGIS flashes that small
warning at the bottom that 2.14.2 has been released. Which isn't a bug -
just  warning of a new release.

I plan on installing postgis today and loading a project for it and
testing it out.

So far so good - thanks for your hard work.

Randy

--
Randal Hale
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com