[Ubuntu] GRASS and laz lidar files.

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Wed Oct 19 12:35:03 PDT 2016

It's a license issue for Debian which prevents it from being packaged as part of DebianGIS and friends. From a practical standpoint, the original author of FastAC is indifferent  and somewhat non-responsive on the topic.

Another option for PDAL is to use Docker. See http://www.pdal.io/quickstart.html for how to get going on Windows.

Howard