[Ubuntu] GDAL 2.2.2 transition

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:13:27 PST 2017

Hi Martin,

You are right, experimental ppa is to upload new packages for testing.
In this case, I had asked people in this list to review the gdal
transition in order to move the packages to unstable, so this was some
kind of "freezing" for a few days in my mind.
I am rebuilding all the packages on my own ppa now in order to get the
previous state.

Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD