[Ubuntu] Moving packages from Unstable to Stable

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:23:30 PST 2017

Hi all,

Since we are about to push a major update to Unstable ppa, I took some
time to copy/backup all packages from Unstable to Testing first (both
Xenial and Trusty).
Those packages have been in Unstable for months now (years in the case
of Trusty) and we did not hear complains about them for a while now. I
believe those packages are ready to be moved to Stable.

Any objections with this move?
Should we notify the discuss list as a warning to production systems?

Cheers,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD