[Ubuntu] Mismatch in binaryfulness. (arch) False != (files) True

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:17:38 PDT 2018

Hi,

> strange, I used exactly the same commands on different computer
> (Ubuntu 16.04) and was able to upload package. For now "solved", not
> sure why it's failing from my netebook (Debian Unstable). Ma

I have this issue again on my new computer:

* uploading xenial packages works
* uploading bionic packages fails with

"""
Rejected:
Mismatch in binaryfulness. (arch) False != (files) True

grass (7.4.1~rc3-1~exp1~bionic1) bionic; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for bionic.
"""

I have set up building environment in completely same way [1] from
scratch (new pc). When I tried to compare both (xenial, bionic)
branches I haven't found any related differences, just:

Files /home/martin/git/pkg/grass/debian/changelog and
/tmp/grass/debian/changelog differ
Files /home/martin/git/pkg/grass/debian/control and
/tmp/grass/debian/control differ
Files /home/martin/git/pkg/grass/debian/gbp.conf and
/tmp/grass/debian/gbp.conf differ
Files /home/martin/git/pkg/grass/.git/HEAD and /tmp/grass/.git/HEAD differ
Files /home/martin/git/pkg/grass/.git/index and /tmp/grass/.git/index differ
Files /home/martin/git/pkg/grass/.git/logs/HEAD and
/tmp/grass/.git/logs/HEAD differ

It's mystery for me. Any idea what could be source of this problem?
Thanks in advance! Ma

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DebianUbuntuPackaging#Setupbuildingenvironment

--
Martin Landa