[Ubuntu] QGIS: unsupported SAGA version after last update -- ubuntugis-unstable channel

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 12:01:27 PDT 2019

Domenico,

Ubuntu 18.04 actually contains saga 2.3 in the universe repository. I'm
currently on holidays without access to a ubuntu machine, but you could try
sth like
apt install -t universe saga (someone with a bionic around, please check).
This should force the old version.
It was actually in discussion with QGis that the decision was made to make
7.3 the new LTR version. It should be quite easy to make processing support
this version, most modules would probably still work anyway.

Kind Regards,
Johan