[Ubuntu] QGIS: unsupported SAGA version after last update -- ubuntugis-unstable channel

Domenico Mozzanica domenico.mozzanica at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 12:45:03 PDT 2019

Dear Pieter,
your workaround works also in Ubuntu 18.04 with ubuntugis-unstable.
The connection from Saga to Qgis is OK, and i run some  script successfully
without any problem, so SAGA nextgen is a solution at the moment. I hope
they will continue to mantain the plugin as this project is very young.

I also found another plugin named Saga for processing 0.3.1 (
https://plugins.bruy.me/plugins/plugins.xml). This plugin unfortunately
doesn't work as expected as i run into multiple error executing some
processing script.

Thanks for your support

Domenico Mozzanica