[Ubuntu] Moving Trusty packages to Stable ppa

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue May 14 07:02:43 PDT 2019

Hi Bas,

I would like to give some more time to those who are still working on
Trusty to have at least one ppa.
Not sure how long we would keep the packages there, but lets not remove
everything at once.
Dropping the packages from the Unstable ppa will be a good alarm.

Best,
Angelos

On 5/14/19 1:09 PM, Bas Couwenberg wrote:
> No objection to removal from the ubuntugis-unstable PPA.
>
> I would also remove trusty packages from the other PPAs since trusty
> is EOL (for everyone not paying for extended support).
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Bas

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member