[Ubuntu] mbsystems for tbtutu 18lts

cruiserad at verizon.net cruiserad at verizon.net
Thu Nov 28 03:57:05 PST 2019

I am a hydrographer dealing with acoustically acquired seafloor data/depths, and require mbsystems to process these. I am currently using ubuntu 18lts. I see mbsystems packages in the ubuntu GIS repository for ubuntu 14lts &16lts, but nothing for 18

Is there a plan to add a later version of mysystems to the 18lts repository? if not, is it possible to download package from the 1ubuntu 6LTS repository?  If so, how might this be done?
I am a past user of poseidonlinux, however I recently retired my dedicated posidonlinux laptop due to age. I was having issues with compatibility with other non core poseidonlinux applications,so I'm experimenting with generic, latest LTS image ubuntu and off the shelf ubuntu gis packages for my work,
Thanks in advance,
B. Heap