[Ubuntu] cowbuilder fails for Ubuntu 20.04 Focal

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat May 2 08:31:12 PDT 2020

Hi,

so 2. 5. 2020 v 6:20 odesílatel Sebastiaan Couwenberg
<sebastic at xs4all.nl> napsal:
> You can use --aptcache=/var/cache/pbuilder/aptcache/ to override the
> pbuilderrc as documented in the pbuilder(8) manpage, but you shouldn't
> have a per chroot apt cache configured in the pbuilderrc.

this point I do not understand. Is it recommended to have a single
aptcache used by more chroots (bionic, focal) or separated as defined
at [1].

APTCACHE="/var/cache/pbuilder/$NAME/aptcache/"

Martin

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DebianUbuntuPackaging#Configurationfile

--
Martin Landa