[Ubuntu] Release file missing from Stable repository

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Sun May 24 07:51:44 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded one of my systems to Ubuntu 20.04. In the process all GIS software was removed, as so the PPA from the sources. As I added back the PPA I got the message below, complaining of a missing Release file. Could you please check it out?

Thank you.

E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu focal Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

--
Luís