[Ubuntu] External: Re: gdal 3.3.2 broken in unstable ppa

Martin Weis martin.weis.newsadress at gmx.de
Tue Nov 2 01:04:38 PDT 2021

Hello Brandon,

Am 30.10.21 um 22:07 schrieb Brandon Bertelsen:
> I was able to get it sorted. I updated to 20.04 from 18.04
>
> [...] it appeared to still be looking for libs
> from older versions, requiring me to symlink them.

Good to know it works for you this way, but are you sure you need to
symlink things? Such customisations might trouble you later (at least
you documented it :). Maybe only your caches were outdated, pointing to
these old versions. Did you try restarting terminal, using ldconfig,
rebooting before symlinking?

Cheers
Martin