[Ubuntu] qgis-providers fails to install

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Jan 10 23:43:02 PST 2022

Hi Alex,

On Mon, 10. Jan 2022 at 20:30:37 -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I hit the same problem on recent update.
> In my case I was using qgis.org/ubuntugis with the ubuntugis-unstable
> There appears to be an incompatibility between the two right now. This isn't
> the first time, and it could be related to recent updates 2021-12-24, will
> likely be solved if the qgis.org packages are rebuilt now that some new deps
> in ubuntugis have been updated (Is it Jurgen who still manages that?). Until
> then I just disabled qgis.org repo and reinstalled and have an older version
> working for now.

That's one option.  The note on top of the repository listing in
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian-ubuntu has a couple
more.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on Libera|OFTC