[OSGeo-UK] Parish Councils

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 04:27:38 EDT 2008

Hi Denis,

There is a manual for GvSIG at http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=manuales-gvsig&L=2, but it's a little over-the-top as a simple guide. As it happens, we (at Oxford) are just putting together a guide to using GvSIG for internal use, but I see no reason why we couldn't let other people use it as well. I will get in touch with my colleagues and circulate the response.

Good luck with your plans- keep us posted and if you do need any help then let us know!

All the best

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development