[OSGeo-UK] Draft Terms of Reference for the local chapter

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 16:06:46 EST 2008

Hi all,

This is good start. I support Jo Cook as the official representative of
the chapter. We can plan to have the AGM at the First Open Source GIS UK
Conference at Centre for Geospatial Science, University of Nottingham on
22 June 2009. This will be a good opportunity for arranging a meeting as
many of OSGeo community will be here for the conference including Tyler.
I am happy to make arrangements for meeting room, audio-visual
facilities etc as needed for the AGM.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand