[OSGeo-UK] Re: UK OSGeo Local Chapter now official

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 09:07:25 EST 2009

Hi Ravi,

It would be good to have you along to the talk (and anyone else that wants to come along)!

The website is here: http://geospatial.bcs.org/web/?q=osgeo.

Details of the event:
Start: 22/01/2009 - 18:00
End: 22/01/2009 - 20:00
BCS London
1st Floor, The Davidson Building 5 Southampton Street
London, WC2E 7HA

The event is free, but I think you need to contact the organisers on GSG.Event at Googlemail.com to let them know that you would like to attend.

All the best

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development