[OSGeo-UK] Agenda for the AGM on Monday

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 05:46:45 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I am starting to put together an agenda for the AGM on Monday after the conference. Does anyone have any items they wish to raise? You can contact me on or off list to let me know.

Amongst the items up for discussion should be the election of committee members. Personally I don't feel the need to get terribly formal about this, though I do think we need a Secretary and perhaps a Communications/Outreach Officer as well as the Official Representative. I'm happy to discuss what positions we need at the AGM itself, then people can stand at the time. If we feel people need to be nominated/seconded then we can deal with that at the time too! The post of Official Rep is up for grabs- I would like to stand again and Bill Wilcox has kindly agreed to nominate me, but if anyone else wants to stand they are more than welcome.

Again, don't hesitate to get in touch either on or off list with anything you'd like added to the agenda, or catch me at the conference!

All the best

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development