[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK logo

Mike Saunt mikesaunt at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jul 20 17:34:09 EDT 2010

All

I missed the IRC yesterday which I'm disappointed about - Apologies to
you all.

Is there any way of getting a digest of what was discussed?

Thanks
Mike

PS - logo looks good!

Mike Saunt
Astun Technology Ltd
The Coach House, 17 West Street
Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 m:+44 788 7777 680 f: +44 5602 058736
iShare - Data integration and publishing platform
<http://www.isharemaps.com>

3 Clients in the top 20 SOCITM Better Connected 2009

'South Tyneside Council' powered by iShare
-- 'WINNER - Best Business Process Transformation through Avoidable
Contact (NI14) ' - NLPG Exemplar Awards 2008

Surrey Heath 'My Protected Trees'
-- 'Innovation and Best Practice, Local Government' - AGI Awards 2007
(highly commended)