[OSGeo-UK] 2nd AGM June 22nd at University of Nottingham

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Tue Jun 8 07:49:23 EDT 2010

Dear All,

The 2nd AGM of the OSGeo UK Local Chapter will be held at the University of Nottingham on the 22nd of June, starting at 5pm. This follows on from the OSGIS 2010 conference. An agenda is attached, but it will be considerably less formal than that implies- all are invited (including non-members), and part of the proceedings will be a light-hearted introduction to the local chapter.

You do not have to register for the conference to attend the AGM (though you should, because it's going to be great!), but if you do wish to attend please email me as we need a list of attendees for security purposes.

The one formal part of the proceedings will be the chance to elect a new chapter representative if you wish. Potential candidates, please email the OSGeo UK mailing list, and find someone to second you. If we have more than one candidate (including myself) then we will have a vote on the day.

Thanks, all the best, and hope to see you in Nottingham!

Jo

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development
Oxford Archaeology (North)