[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo Case Studies

Scott, Antony antony.scott at cranfield.ac.uk
Mon Oct 11 15:49:55 EDT 2010

Hi all

As discussed at the AGI, attached a suggested format/guidance for case studies. Hopefully this provides a useful framework for anyone developing a case study - comments invited, and we can discuss at the next IRC.

I'm not clear whether we'd use our own template, either exclusively or as an alternative to company templates - those on the site at the moment are company ones, but IMO it would be nice to have some with the OSGeo brand, not least for printing and handing out at events.

Incidentally I had a quick scan of other chapter websites, and couldn't find any other case studies, at least in the languages I could understand... has anyone else seen any?

Once we've got a few more studies available, we'll also need to think about how we organise them on the site - ie by company, sector, etc?

When we're happy with the format, we can issue a 'call for case studies', so in the meantime, please think about any you might be able to provide.

Antony

Antony Scott

Tel: +44/0 1934 838676
Mob: +44/0 7866 455515