[OSGeo-UK] Fwd: COURSE LISTING ON WEBSITE

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 05:49:20 EDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Colette Brodrick" <colette.brodrick at newcastle.ac.uk>
To: "uk-bounces at lists.osgeo.org" <uk-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 October, 2010 1:15:41 PM
Subject: COURSE LISTING ON WEBSITE

Good Afternoon,

We have some a free workshop/sessions happening soon and I was wondering
if you would be able to upload these to your website. Details below:-

FREE WORKSHOP

Think Free Think Open Source Think GIS

A workshop on Free and Open Source tools for GIS to show how they can
used both easily and productively within a corporate environment.

When: Thursday 25th November 2010
Time: 11am - 3pm
Where: Newcastle University
Who: For those who want to find more efficient solutions to their
organisation's GIS needs

Food Lunch Provided

How to book:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/cegs.cpd/cpd/osworkshopbook.php

FREE SESSION

Think Spatial Think GIS

A session on Using Geographical Information Systems, Spatial Data and
Mapping in Your Organisation.

When: 9th November 2010
Time: Sessions at 8am - 9.30am & 5pm - 6.30pm
Where: Newcastle University
Who: Management professionals looking for efficiency savings and
increased ROI
Food: Coffee and Pastries served at 8am session
Cheese and Wine served at 5pm session

How to book:

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/cegs.cpd/cpd/thinkspatialbook.php

If you need anything from me just let me know,

Many thanks,

Colette Brodrick
Professional Development Unit Secretary

School of Civil Engineering and Geosciences Professional Development
Unit Drummond Building Newcastle University Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 7RU

tel +44 (0) 191 222 8746 fax +44 (0) 191 222 5322
email: ceg.cpd at ncl.ac.uk
website: http://www.ncl.ac.uk/cegs.cpd/

Joanne Cook
Senior IT Support and Development