[OSGeo-UK] Event poster input

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 29 18:03:59 EDT 2011

Hi folks, I threw together a poster for the upcoming OGC-OSGeo Interop Day and thought I'd pass it by a few of you before using it.  This is mainly to advertise the 'special' first day of the OS GIS UK 21-22 June event, but also to give people a quick way to get to the registration form.  Since I doubt I'll be posting these myself anywhere physical, I'd value your input in case it was useful for you.

Just playing around with a background graphic still (they are draft quality).  Any of these 3 drafts resonate with you?  Would you use them?  Thoughts, ideas for improvements?  Hope the green/purple looks okay on your screen ;)

Tyler