[OSGeo-UK] School resources

Addy Pope addy.pope at ed.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 12:07:26 EST 2011

A bit tangental, but the digimap for schools service
www.digimapforschools.ac.uk is a great resource for schools.  The
service provides a wms of OS data and some basic annotation tools that
allow pupils to create their own maps.  The service is not free, there
is a small charge that covers the running costs.  The service is build
on Open Source software.

Addy