[OSGeo-UK] 3D Visualisation

jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Thu Dec 29 07:53:18 EST 2011

Hi List,
        Does anyone have any suggestions for desktop Open Source 3D
visualisation software. I've used both ArcView's 3D Analyst and Erdas
Imagine before, but as these are both quite expensive I was looking for a
nice free OS visualiser with a similar sort of feature set (flybys,
general viewing of draped DEM's, extrusion, etc)
        I've come across Capaware, but that software seems to be rather
lacking in stability and ease of use.
Thanks,
Jonathan

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.