[OSGeo-UK] Reminder for Case Studies

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon May 23 08:29:43 EDT 2011

Dear All,

A quick reminder that OSGeo and OSGeo:UK are on the look out for Case
Studies of open source GIS being used "in the real world". We have a
couple on our site already: http://www.osgeo.org/uk/case_studies. It
doesn't have to be very long, and we do provide a template to make it
nice and easy for you. These case studies are a good chance to get
your work out there, to be publicised at events, and seen potentially
by a global audience!

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,

Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT
no. 864201149.