[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo meeting last week at AGI GeoCommunity

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Sep 26 04:46:09 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Just a quick update on the face-to-face local chapter meeting that we had
last week at the AGI GeoCommunity conference. There was really only one
thing up for discussion- which is that we are going to bid to host FOSS4G in
the UK in 2013. The local chapter will have an enabling role in this, but
the bid will be in conjunction with a number of other organisations and
individuals. Obviously this is a really big thing, and very exciting, and we
will need all the help we can get, from you, the local chapter members (as
much as we have membership). More to follow shortly!

Thanks

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.