[OSGeo-UK] Bringing FOSS4G to the UK in 2013

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:55:01 EDT 2012

Hi

As part of our proposal to bring FOSS4G 2013 to the UK Jo Cook has asked for letters of support from organisations.

If you can't get your employer to support us (or perhaps it is inappropriate/off topic for them) you can still offer support as an individual by pledging to commit some time to helping run the conference. If we win we will needs all types of help and we want to have as many of the UK community as possible involved. You can sign up at http://foss4g4uk.posterous.com/a-pledge by submitting a comment and thanks to the enormous generosity of Phil Francis (@spatialphil) the 1st 50 people to pledge assistance will get a free beer from Phil at the conference (assuming we are successful of course)

We are finalising our bid at the beginning of next week so please don't leave it too long

Thanks for your support

Steven Feldman