[OSGeo-UK] New Local Representative for the UK Chapter

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 07:51:48 PDT 2012

Hi Ian,

It will be good if you can take this on from now. We can use the same agenda structure as before (add/modify as needed). It might be good to send reminder to all one week before as well. If any key members cannot attend meeting that month, they will send apologies to you . Let us plan the next IRC monthly meeting on 24th Sep(Mon) at 13:00.

Suchith