[OSGeo-UK] Common CartoCSS for MasterMap?

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 13:07:05 PDT 2013

Hi Jo, Matt,

I'd be interested in seeing where you get with this (and contributing if I
can).

Not sure how it fits with the github link you sent below, but I've been
having success with TileMill rendering (based on Mapnik) and the OSM Bright
styles. Ubuntu tutorial here:
http://www.mapbox.com/tilemill/docs/guides/osm-bright-ubuntu-quickstart/

Ian