[OSGeo-UK] GeoServer training/support/etc

Jonathan Moules jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Mon Jan 14 05:54:08 PST 2013

Hi List,
  We're interested in GeoServer and were wondering what UK support there
is, both for training and support. Is anyone aware of any UK companies that
do either of these?

The GeoServer commercial support page (
http://geoserver.org/display/GEOS/Commercial+Support) is all non-UK
companies - we'll investigate them, but unfortunately work isn't likely to
want to ship anyone to Europe or Australia for training (shame).

Thanks,
Jonathan

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain sensitive or protectively marked material up to RESTRICTED and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us,  including without limitation all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.