[OSGeo-UK] February online meeting

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Mon Feb 17 09:17:30 PST 2014

Hi All,

The OSGeo:UK February IRC meeting will take place on the final Monday of the month from 13:00-14:00.

     Mon 24th February 2014  13:00-14:00

Already on the agenda:
  0. Brief Introductions
  1. Agree minutes from Monday 27th January 2014
  2. Review actions from previous meeting
  3. Request for participation on Basecamp for OSGIS 2014
  4. UK Interoperability Assessment Plugfest - Sprint 2 (March 2013)

Ian

Ian Edwards
Chair OSGeo:UK
http://www.osgeo.org/uk

If you're new to OSGeo:UK and are unsure about participating via the public mailing list or our monthly IRC meetings then please feel free to contact me off list with any questions of suggestions.