[OSGeo-UK] March meeting - change of time and date

Edwards, Ian ian.edwards at metoffice.gov.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:56:18 PDT 2014

Hi All,

For those of you wondering why the minutes from our February meeting never emerged... this was due to the transcript not being recorded by the log server:
    http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeo-uk/   - (24th February 2014)

In the future I will save a local copy to prevent this from happening again.

I'd like to suggest that we return to the usual meeting time for our March meeting (despite a different time being suggested at the February meeting):
    Monday 24th March - 13:00 - 14:00

Agenda
    0. Brief Introductions
    1. Update on OSGIS 2014 (Call for papers)
    2. Updates relating to OSGeo and OGC (second plugfest and OGC technical committee meeting)
    3. Any Other Business
    4. Next meeting date (Monday 26th April 2014 - 13:00 - 14:00)

Ian

Ian Edwards
Chair OSGeo:UK
http://www.osgeo.org/uk

If you're new to OSGeo:UK and are unsure about participating via the public mailing list or our monthly IRC meetings then please feel free to contact me off list with any questions of suggestions.
Find the March meeting time online: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OSGeo+UK+March+Meeting&iso=20140324T13&p1=1358&ah=1