[OSGeo-UK] PostGIS Day

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Nov 24 02:24:25 PST 2014

I'd want to think quite carefully about the agenda for that as "open data"
has been covered quite well by other events and other people, like the AGI.
It's a possibility though- maybe something about the
technicalities/practicalities of acquiring and using open data?

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.