[OSGeo-UK] PostGIS Day update

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Mon Oct 27 04:41:44 PDT 2014

In addition to Jo’s email there are still tickets available for the PostGIS Day event in Edinburgh (http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/postgis-day-tickets-13537381673) if you can’t get to London, and there also places available for speakers.

Two presentations have already been submitted but more would make the day oh-so much better.  We have a “PostGIS surgery” session in the programme to which you can bring your queries/issues and the group can help you solve the problem.

If you want a ticket click the link above.  If you want to present something then please contact me with the details.

Cheers

Ross