[OSGeo-UK] OSGeo:UK local chapter update

Anzir Boodoo ab at transcience.co.uk
Mon Sep 15 16:42:35 PDT 2014

Michael,
On 15 Sep 2014, at 22:19, Michael Spencer <spencer.mike.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Something I find a little difficult to reconcile are the QGIS user groups. I think they're a good idea, but don't understand why they don't exist as a part of OSGeo UK. In my mind a tool doesn't exist in isolation.
>
> I'm speaking at the Scottish meet next month so may raise it.

You’re not the only one!

I’ve been having a little trouble with this as well, but it seems I’m best off trying to gather people together on OSGeo here in Leeds as there are one or two who do OS Geospatial stuff and don’t use QGIS (and what I’m about to come back to uses QGIS only to assist with some input and output of results)

--
Anzir Boodoo
The Institute for Transport Studies, The University of Leeds, LEEDS LS2 9JT